Project Managers, OCM (Europe)
Requirement for consultants:
- At least 10 years’ experience at the relevant role, preferably with global implementation of SAP in pharmaceutical industry.
- For Europe - at least 2 fluent languages: English and French/Italian/Spanish.
- Frequent international business trips. For those who will be located in Germany, the travels will be across Europe to Bulgaria (Dupnitsa, Troyan), Hungary (Debrecen).
- Project start – December 2019. The duration is for about a year.
- Planned work load 100%.
- Main location of project work: in Germany (it’s also very important to have a work permit for those who’ll work in Germany).
The project will be executed in 2 regional hubs, one is located in Europe, to support European countries rollout, and this regional hub will be in USA, Parsippany, NJ, to support North America's plants rollout. The vendor's resources will work from the respective regional hub. The plants in US are located: US: Irvine California; Salt Lake City (2 Plants: West and East) Utah; and Florida.
SAP deployment roles:
Overall Project lead from Customer Business, Customer IT and SI partner managing EU commercial and US manufacturing separately.
PMO support to respective Project leads.
Integration managers from SI partners managing the IT aspects of the solution in EU and US each.
Test managers - manage overall test activity i.e. integration test and UAT.
Cutover lead - manage technical and functional cutover activities in EU and US separately.
Change management, Communication and Training material
Project Management -change management