Salesforce Business Analyst
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience in supporting opportunity and business case development, business process re-engineering, requirements gathering, and project management.
- Detailed knowledge of the following:
- Customer business processes
- How to link business processes to enterprise strategy
- How to create Salesforce workflows and approval processes, design solutions, and update system configuration
- Salesforce security and sharing models
- How to manage complex data bases including database design and data quality management
- Good working knowledge of the following:
- Day-to-day operational environment locally, regionally and globally
- All systems being supported and their impact on the business both regionally and globally
- The roles and responsibilities of the key stakeholders within the region/function
- Deep expertise in one or more specialties with broad knowledge across a wide spectrum of industry technologies.
- Previous experience with Mobile, ERP, and other large system deployment is a plus.
- Detailed understanding of the business areas supported by the systems is required to ensure solutions meet true business needs and requirements.
- Minimum 3 years of Automotive/Manufacturing commercial business experience
- Agricultural experience is a plus.
- Global company experience is a plus.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills, capable of interacting with multiple levels of IT and business management.
- Successfully influences diverse groups and teams in a complex, ambiguous and rapidly changing environment to deliver value-added solutions.
- Expert in advanced writing, verbal and other presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or a related field.
- Minimum 1 year of Salesforce experience.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
The Salesforce Business Analyst provides the first level of Salesforce support for their respective business unit. This includes working directly with key business leaders to fully understand the business processes of the Customer and how Salesforce can streamline those processes. The Salesforce Business Analyst will gather business requirements and design solutions based on knowledge of the environment of the Customer while working closely with the Salesforce global team to implement value added solutions.
JOB FUNCTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide Tier 1 support for Salesforce related issues including data quality, configuration defects, training, reports & dashboards, user management, minor enhancements, and other system related issues.
- Oversee regional/functional change management.
- Configure Salesforce objects, workflows, approval processes, validation rules, etc. in sandbox environment.
- Work with global team to promote to UAT environment for testing.
- Provide final signoff once changes have passed UAT and been promoted to stage and production environments.
- Train end-users and support the business during roll out periods.
- Support business by identifying opportunities for process improvement and automation.
- Gather detailed business requirements and offer recommended solutions to Business Process Manager.
- Work with business leads to establish regional/functional priorities and work with global support team to implement prioritized enhancements within budget.
- Recommend and prepare documentation on best practices, business procedures, reporting, configuration and master data maintenance that can be handled by super users.
- Collaborate with other Salesforce Business Analysts and identify solutions to business challenges.
- Own data quality for region/function.
- Ensure individual compliance with all Customer’s policies and procedures including Sarbanes Oxley, IT and Security. Follow established governance processes and standards.