IT Service Desk Technical Analyst
- Detailed knowledge of IT standards and policies
- Detailed knowledge of SOX policies and procedures and their impact on User administration.
- Detailed knowledge of the Service Desk system and it’s administration
- Detailed knowledge of the Service Desk processes and procedures
- A working knowledge of all Systems and Infrastructure being used by NA business users.
- A working knowledge of the WAN
- Detailed knowledge of the problem management procedures
- Knowledge to create documentation and follow them to increase the resolution of the incident in the first call.
- good understanding of the business
- understanding of the team
- understanding of the function/department
- overall knowledge of the industry/other industries?
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE :
- Must be fluent in German and English language. Both verbal and written.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience of providing first line IT Support
- Good relationship management and social skills
- A good knowledge of the infrastructure and systems under the control of the Global IT group
- A good knowledge of the Service Desk system and procedures
- A good knowledge of the problem management procedures
- A good understanding of SOX policies and procedures and how they impact User administration responsibilities.
- Good knowledge of PC skills including windows and Microsoft office products.
This position is responsible for working in the Service Desk area to provide effective first line IT Support for any IT problems or Service Requests.
This role will also be responsible for working close to the German IT team to see opportunities to transfer activities from their teams to the Service Desk, following our strategy of shift-left. This means mapping processes, create documentation and provide training to other Service Desk team members.
This role provides a central point of contact for all users of IT Computer Systems.
The role is responsible for recording, monitoring and progressing all IT problems and Service requests through to a timely and satisfactory resolution.
Administration of User Access to all hosted IT systems.
This role will support business and operational hours and will require some flexible shift working.
- The role provides IT support to users in a number of Customer’s sites worldwide and across a range of business functions.
- The role must liaise with third party suppliers of Hardware and Software support.
- Working with German IT team to bring more tasks to the Service Desk in Budapest. This includes Incident troubleshooting as well as completing Service Requests, remote installations
- Creating Knowledge Documentation and provide training to the rest of the German Service Desk team on tasks taken
- Provide a central point of contact for all Users of the IT Systems
- Responsible for recording, monitoring and progressing all IT problems and Service Requests through to a timely and effective resolution
- Provide effective and timely first line IT Support for any reported IT problems or requests, resolving the incident in the first call.
- Escalation of any issues that are likely to impede the timely resolution of any IT problem or Service request
- Participate in the administration and the maintenance of the Service Desk System Data
- Administer User access to all IT systems in line with IT policy and with adherence to IT Service desk procedures. This includes User enrolments, deletions, data access, transactions and password resets
- Timely notification of scheduled and unscheduled Service outages to affected end users