Project Managers, OCM (USA)
Requirement for consultants:
- At least 10 years’ experience at the relevant role, preferably with global implementation of SAP in pharmaceutical industry.
- For the USA - fluent English.
- Frequent international business trips. For the USA consultants, they’ll be located in New Jersey and travel when required (when we get information on how often and how long the trips will last, I’ll inform you) across the USA -to Irvine California; Salt Lake City (W), Salt Lake City (E) Utah; Florida.
- Project start – December 2019. The duration is for about a year.
- Planned work load 100%.
- Main location of project work: in the USA (it’s also very important to have a work permit for those who’ll work in the USA).
The project will be executed in 2 regional hubs, one is located in Europe, to support European countries rollout, and this regional hub will be in USA, Parsippany, NJ, to support North America's plants rollout. The vendor's resources will work from the respective regional hub. The plants in US are located: US: Irvine California; Salt Lake City (2 Plants: West and East) Utah; and Florida.
SAP deployment roles:
Overall Project lead from Customer Business, Customer IT and SI partner managing EU commercial and US manufacturing separately.
PMO support to respective Project leads.
Integration managers from SI partners managing the IT aspects of the solution in EU and US each.
Test managers - manage overall test activity i.e. integration test and UAT.
Cutover lead - manage technical and functional cutover activities in EU and US separately.
Change management, Communication and Training material
Project Management -change management