SAP Consultants Financial area (Europe): FI, FI-AA (AM), CO
Requirement for consultants:
- At least 10 years’ experience at the relevant role, preferably with global implementation of SAP in pharmaceutical industry.
- For Europe - at least 2 fluent languages: English and French/Italian/Spanish.
- Frequent international business trips. For those who will be located in Germany, the travels will be across Europe to Bulgaria (Dupnitsa, Troyan), Hungary (Debrecen).
- Project start – December 2019. The duration is for about a year.
- Planned work load 100%.
- Main location of project work: in Germany (it’s also very important to have a work permit for those who’ll work in Germany).
The project will be executed in 2 regional hubs, one is located in Ulm, Germany, to support European countries rollout, and another in the US, to support North America's plants rollout.
SAP deployment roles:
FI accounting, GL accounting, Accounts payable, Accounts receivables, Bank accounting, Financial reporting, Assets accounting, HR/payroll integration.
Profitability and Cost accounting, product Costing, Project systems. Commercial Revenue Management for commercial and Controlling for Manufacturing.