SAP Consultants Logistic area (USA): SD, MM, MM-WMS, APO, PP, QM,
Requirement for consultants:
- At least 10 years’ experience at the relevant role, preferably with global implementation of SAP in pharmaceutical industry.
- For the USA - fluent English.
- Frequent international business trips. For the USA consultants, they’ll be located in New Jersey and travel when required (when we get information on how often and how long the trips will last, I’ll inform you) across the USA -to Irvine California; Salt Lake City (W), Salt Lake City (E) Utah; Florida.
- Project start – December 2019. The duration is for about a year.
- Planned work load 100%.
- Main location of project work: in the USA (it’s also very important to have a work permit for those who’ll work in the USA).
The project will be executed in 2 regional hubs, one is located in Europe, to support European countries rollout, and this regional hub will be in USA, Parsippany, NJ, to support North America's plants rollout. The vendor's resources will work from the respective regional hub. The plants in US are located: US: Irvine California; Salt Lake City (2 Plants: West and East) Utah; and Florida.
SAP deployment roles:
Sales and Distribution, Customer contract management, Sales order management, Pricing, Billing, Accounts receivables, Credit management, Intercompany. Commercial Sales.
Inventory management, Warehouse management, Goods movements (GR and GI), Stock transfers, Batch management, Picking and Packing, Handling Unit management. Logistics Inbound, Logistics Outbound.
AOP Supply Chain Planning
APO core interfacing, Demand Planning, Sales & Operations planning, Production planning and detailed scheduling. Supply Chain Planning.
Production Planning & Execution, MRP, MES integration & Packaging.
Materials management & Procurement.